- You do not pay until you see the finished product. If you don't like it, feel free to tell me you don't want it after all. I have no problem with that! However, if you are placing a large order, I do ask for a non-refundable down payment to cover the cost of yarn.
- When you are ordering, please be as specific as possible about how you'd like the product to look. If you just have a general idea, that's fine, but if you have something specific in mind, please let me know! I will try my best to make it the way you want it, but I am limited by yarn availability. If I think it's not going to turn out exactly like we were hoping, I'll let you know before I get too far into it.
- If you don't like how the item turns out, you don't have to buy it! Really! However, if you would like me to make another one, I will have to put you at the end of the customs list and get to my other orders first. I don't feel it's fair to the other customers to make them wait even longer.
- If you need your item by a certain time, I will try my best to get it done before then, but please understand that I have other customers waiting for their orders too.
- If you get your order and have a problem with it, please let me know! I will gladly work with you to fix the problem.
- Please be sure to let me know if you would like wool. If you don't ask for wool, I automatically use acrylic.
- After I have completed your custom order, you will have two weeks from my first request for payment to pay for it. If you have not paid for it by the end of two weeks, I will list it as an in-stock item in my store and it will be first-come, first-serve.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com